In order to maintain the high standards of membership in DE, and to continue to represent the DE community, all members MUST understand and abide by the following “Code of Conduct”.
1. Every Dark Enforcers Network member must read and understand the Xbox Live® and/or Playstation® Networks Service Agreement and Code of Conduct.
2. DE Network does not tolerate discrimination, racism, or harassment, by or towards, any member of DE in game lobbies, chat forums, or gaming situations of any type. Can result in immediate expulsion from their respective clans or the entire Dark Enforcers Gaming Network.
3. Leaders within DE are responsible for: the organization of all squad matches and practices, posting match scores, maintaining professional game play during clan matches, and oversight of performance and behavior of lower ranking members.
4. A DE NETWORK member: NEVER LEAVES ANOTHER DE MEMBER BEHIND. If someone is alone it is YOUR reponsibility to ensure that member is playing with you.
5. All members have an “Open Door Policy” to speak with Leaders and Network Leaders on any issues or with any ideas. Members are expected to maintain a professional attitude when utilizing this policy, this policy is also NOT TO BE TAKEN ADVANTAGED OF.
6. A DE member takes pride in his or her membership and is encouraged but not forced to change their gamer tag within 30 days. Unless they are going for leadership then the change must take place before the member takes the position.
7. DE members must maintain a professional manner and attitude during play as well as within all chats and social medias (This also applies to things like Skype, KIK, Facebook, etc).
8. DE members are not permitted to be a part of any other gaming organization unless approved by Dark Enforcer Network leadership. It is up to Network leaders to ensure this is enforced.
9. All DE members must be the age of eighteen on games rated M (Mature) ESRB RATINGS. Unless approved by leadership and his/her guardian.
10.The list of prohibited activities includes, but is not limited to: Illegal Drugs, Software and other forms of piracy, Racketeering, Money laundering, Blackmail, Murder, Child ****ography, Prostitution, Bestiality, Incest, Slavery, Fraud, Cannibalism, Theft, Vigilantism, Harassment/Sexual Harassment, Slander.
11. Dark Enforcers has a zero tolerance for any types of cheating, hacking, or modding. Failure to abide by this rule will result in immediate expulsion from DE Network. If the modded gaming equipment is permitted by Microsoft or Sony to be utilized in-game it is allowed, unless said otherwise.
12. Being apart of Dark Enforcers Network is 100% voluntary, the leadership has right to do as seen fit with a checks and balances system in place.
13. All network members upon changing their gamertags must abide by the network rules to have the “DE” Somewhere in their gamertag as agreed upon by Network representatives.
14. Dark Enforcers encourage all network leaders to instruct and inform members of the OhSith website, social medias, and it’s features to encourage use of the said website and social medias.
15. Once a clan in the Dark Enforcers Network claims a game to stake territory in, it must be done within ten days of the game’s release. If a member of another clan attempts to go into that game they must join said clan on an honorary member basis. They cannot vote, or have power in said clan.