In order to maintain the high standards of membership in OhSith, and to continue to represent the OhSith community, all members MUST understand and abide by the following “Code of Conduct”.
1. Every OhSith member must read and understand this Agreement and Code of Conduct.
2. OhSith does not tolerate discrimination, racism, or harassment, by or towards, any member of the OhSith Familu in game lobbies, social medias, chat forums, or real life/gaming situations of any type. Can result in immediate expulsion from their respective family and the termination of the OhSith LLC.
3. Leaders within OhSith are responsible for: the organization of all chairty events and paying gigs/events, delivering of pictures of said events or meetups, maintaining professional demeanor of all members during public and private appearances, and oversight of performance and behavior of lower ranking members.
4. A OhSith member: NEVER LEAVES ANOTHER OhSith MEMBER BEHIND. If someone is alone it is YOUR reponsibility to ensure that member is with you.
5. All members have an “Open Door Policy” to speak with Leaders and Owners on any issues or with any ideas. Members are expected to maintain a professional attitude when utilizing this policy, this policy is also NOT TO BE TAKEN ADVANTAGED OF.
6. A OhSith member takes pride in his or her membership and is encouraged but not forced to add to social medias Brand affiliation.
7. OhSith members must maintain a professional manner and attitude during play as well as within all chats and social medias (This also applies to things like Skype, KIK, Facebook, etc).
8. OhSith members are not permitted to be a part of any other organization in their field unless approved by that families leadership. It is up to Network leaders to ensure this is enforced. (Exception: anything previous before association with OhSith.).
9. All OhSith members must be the age of eighteen or older. Unless approved by leadership and his/her guardian.
10.The list of prohibited activities includes, but is not limited to: Illegal Drugs, Software and other forms of piracy, Racketeering, Money laundering, Blackmail, Murder, Child ****ography, Prostitution, Bestiality, Incest, Slavery, Fraud, Cannibalism, Theft, Vigilantism, Harassment/Sexual Harassment, Slander.
11. OhSith has a zero tolerance for any types of cheating, hacking, or modding. Failure to abide by this rule will result in immediate expulsion from OhSith.
12. Being apart of OhSith is 100% voluntary, the leadership has right to do as seen fit with a checks and balances system in place.
13. All OhSith members upon changing their online profiles must abide by the family rules to advertise and support fellow family members and events. To promote unity and fellowship.
14. OhSith encourages all network leaders to instruct and inform members of the OhSith website, social medias, and it’s features to encourage use of the said website and social medias.
15. Once a member in OhSith claims a stake in working territory, it must be done with leadership approval. If a member of another family attempts to go into that territory they must abide by that territory’s rules. They can still get paid but, that terriotory keep the other percentage agreed upon in members contract.. They cannot vote, or have power in said territory.